Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

alternative medicine for T-ZURIG 80 mg

Dr, I am mailing you from Tirupati. On 13th Dr.Ganesh Prasad (Nephro) prescribed T-ZURIG 80 mg which I am unable to get either from Tirupati medical shops nor at Mount Road shops Chennai. Please help where can I get this or suggest alternative medicine. ( I came there in connection with Total Knee replacement.through CGHS . MR No.187997. Please help me. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 16 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  739
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hello friend;
welcome to healthcare magic
As you are finding it difficult to get a medicine & need to find a replacement medicine I would suggest you to contact Dr.Ganesh Prasad(nephro).He will be the best person to advise you .Please contact him on phone or better in person.
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor