Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

acne pits

Hi...My problem is acne pits on my face,there are many on both sides.what will be the best clinical treatment for this?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  1222
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
The person who suffer with Acne has also h/o constipation n hyperacidity.Hence it should b also treated.U may try Ayurvedic medicines such as ...Rakta Shodhak Bati /Tab Purim(Himalay Drug ) 2tabs tds ,Mahamanjisthadyarista 4tsf BDPC,Trifala powder 1tsf at bed time with warm water.Some medicated oils i e Tubarak oil /Neem oil should be massage on face.This treatment should b continued minimum 2 months according to response.The patient should avoid spices meal n take more green vegetables n salads.
With best regards,
Dr K.D.Rai, Ayurvedist
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
welcome to h & m,
for acne there are best medicines present i n homeo are natrum mur, berberis,echinacea.

take care.
Answered: Fri, 21 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
A very easy trick worked many a times make fine powder of malka masoor pulse to it add rose water and make paste. apply over affected areas for 15 minutes to half an hour.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul
Answered: Fri, 21 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor