Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

about my hair problem

dear doctor, s ir this is rajesh im loosing my hair i dont no what type of hair( it means its not siky hair or curly hair) .ilost my front portion of hair can you plz suggest
Asked On : Sun, 14 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  456
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Regular aerobic exercise will reduce your hair fall by maintaining your general health and reducing stress levels. stress can induce hair fall. Diet and lifestyle modification is required. Prescription drugs as Vasodilators are used for cessation of hair fall,but before its application a physical evaluation of scalp should be done by a Trichologist. Surgical therapy such as Hair Implantation,Hair multiplicaton,laser therapy can also be considered.

Answered: Mon, 15 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor