Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

abortion detail

i feel like i m pregnant. i have had sex on 5th of this month.... i dont want the baby... what to do??
Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

Yes get a urine pregnancy test done once you are overdue by atleast 2 to 3 days . It can be done in the lab or else with a kit easily available off the shelf in most chemist shops and has very clear instructions on it. If pregnant and you are extremely sure of not continuing with it then you can go about doing the abortion with medicines or surgically. And whatever be the case please use better precautions as in contraception from now on as abortions are not good for you and your subsequent pregnancies.

  Anonymous's Response
Quit having play, you pay!!! And don't take the chicken way out by having an abortion...there are tons of great people who want to adopt children into loving homes if you'd simply choose to give this child the life it deserves!!! Think about it!
  Anonymous's Response

First get the urine pregnancy test done and then decide.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor