abortion detail

i feel like i m pregnant. i have had sex on 5th of this month.... i dont want the baby... what to do??
Fri, 11 Feb 2011
's  Response

Yes get a urine pregnancy test done once you are overdue by atleast 2 to 3 days . It can be done in the lab or else with a kit easily available off the shelf in most chemist shops and has very clear instructions on it. If pregnant and you are extremely sure of not continuing with it then you can go about doing the abortion with medicines or surgically. And whatever be the case please use better precautions as in contraception from now on as abortions are not good for you and your subsequent pregnancies.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Quit having sex...you play, you pay!!! And don't take the chicken way out by having an abortion...there are tons of great people who want to adopt children into loving homes if you'd simply choose to give this child the life it deserves!!! Think about it!
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

First get the urine pregnancy test done and then decide.