Yesterday I ended up having a asthma attack and panic

Yesterday I ended up having a asthma attack and panic attack at the same time, i was struggling to breathe, hyperventilating, headache, fatigue, dizziness, could barely move due to weakness. Went to gp and got nebulizer and it did heaps, waited 10mins and I went downhill again, chest hurt so they gave me 4 puffs of inhaler. At this point I was becoming less and less responsive, couldn't keep my eyes open and became quite weak.they gave me another nebulizer to try and clear back up. Got so bad I was in and out of conciousness so went to emergency via ambulance. When I got there I did all sorts of tests and was still quite hard to talk to. They said I have a respiratory infection which doesn't go well with asthma. After 5 hours of being at home I had to go back to emergency due to hyperventilating and couldn't breathe, couldn't get it back to normal, shakes, tingles, headache, weakness, I was in and out of conciousness again and non responsive. At one stage I fell asleep and when I woke up I thought I was at home.
They sent me home after telling me it was anxiety.
Is it all matching up because none of this is making sense to me
Tue, 16 Oct 2018