Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Yellow spot under the shaft of the penis, mild pain

I have a small yellow bulge / spot under the shaft of my penis ... i have noticd it since past 2-3 days...its not yet painful....i fear it may get bigger or painful in the future....what is this?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
if it is multiple fluid filled vesicles on the shaft then it can be herpetic lesion ,to treat it you should maintain local hygiene , use herperax or cyclovir cream or Neosporin ointment 2-4 times daily , if these becomes painful the you can take some analgesic, you can also take tab acyclovir 200mg 5 times a day for 5 days.
but if your lesion is single and painless the it may something else as fungal for which you should get it examined by a dermatologist and get it managed.
thanks for consulting HCM
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor