Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Yellow growth on scrotum, pain to touch, looks like a blister. Treatment?

my son has a yellow growth on scrotum area that is painful. About the size of a quarter. painful to touch. He is 49. Looks like a blister but don t think it is jess
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Hi Dear
Welcome to the HCM.
Small boil (Frunculosis).

Could be because of avulsion of some hair leading to infection in the raw area.
Analgesics and some relevant antibiotic is required to calm down.

Can be drained with small incision or just pricking with sterile needle tip will drain the impending pus.

Daily cleaning and dressing will resolve the problem.

Hope the query is answered.

Answered: Sun, 10 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor