Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Yellow discharge from right ear, ringing noise in ears. Tubes put in ears. Treatment options?

i have a snotty yellow discharge coming out of my right ear all the time and as well a ringing noise in the same ear it is so damn irritating please help, i have had tubes put in and it didnt really help it had progressively gotten worse , aswell as the ringing i think the ringing tho could be because of some depression and anxiety issues i have been going through
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Welcome In H.C.M.
I have gone through your query regarding ear discharge and ringing noise in ear .You have already tube put in your ears but they are helpless.
As per your complaints I think you are having middle ear infection which has to be managed properly otherwise complications may arise. You should do-
(1) Culture and sensitivity of ear pus.
(2) C.T.scan of ear - HRCT of Temporal bone.
(3) Audiometery
Beside this examination of ear is must to see condition of ear drum, position of gromet and mastoid tenderness. Examination findings are helpful in planing treatment so it is my opinion that you should consult your ent doctor rather than GP for treatment.
Answered: Wed, 13 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor