Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Yeast infection symptom

I have a white looks like clumpy nasty white stuff. I have consider it to be a yeast infection but that s my only symptom. I am also not sexually active.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  248
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response

Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
It is a clear case of fungal infection of vagina (a common disorder).start anti fungal along with antibiotic treatment after consultation with the gynecologist. local application may also help. Disclaimer
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Most probably you are having a vaginal fungal infection with bacterial vaginosis. you need both oral antifungal with antibacterial drugs along with vaginal tablets to get rid of your problem.All the best.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sun, 6 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor