Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Yeast infection, itchy rash on top of buttocks, spreading to vagina. Treatment?

Hi, I am a 19 year old female . I seem to be prone to yeast infections for some reason. and i have an itchy rash that starts at the top of my butt crack in between both cheecks and its spreading to my vagina and inner thighs . when i went to the doctors they said its due to a yeast infetion and gave me a pill to take to clear it up , but here it is one day after and it seems like the situationb has gotten worse.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  205 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor