Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Wrongfully convicted, confined to the Tri State, upset. Would that be exo or clinical depression?

I m in a funk. I was wrongfully convicted and am serving four years probation . I m confined to the Tri State are and it upsets me. Would that be exo- or clinical depression? To complicate matters, I enjoy the theater. That means that I will be 67 years old before I m permitted to visit the Big Apple. Both of my parents passed away at the age of 68.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I am not clear about your history. Firstly let me say that you would need to visit with a psychiatrist to find out if you have exogenous or endogenous depression. Since you are an ex-convict, you would also need to probably find a forensic psychiatrist to do an assessment as you are on probation. I hope this helps. Visiting theaters and enjoying what you always wanted to enjoy should not be a problem. However, please seek the help of the national suicide helpline 1-800-273-TALK if you need to do so and get some resources.

Take care and have a nice day !
Answered: Thu, 14 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor