Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Wrist pain when bending or putting weight on it, history of wrist injury

I am 19 and when I was 9 I hurt my wrist whilst on dodgems when it bent right back. I had to hold my wrist secure with my other hand as the pain was so bad when i moved my wrist. my mum didn t believe it was as bad as I was saying so we didnt get it checked out. ever since every now and again it gets painful so that i cant put weight on it or bend it back very far like its sprained. This is usually occurs when the weather gets colder. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
As history given there must be some bony( and later malunion ) or some soft tissue injury which need to be examined and investigated(x ray , CT or MRI) later managed accordingly.
So visit orthopaedic clinic for Evaluation and management .

Hope this will help

Answered: Wed, 18 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor