Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Wrinkles in face, losing weight. Safe massage or natural way for cure?

hi,, can you help me doctor with my early Wrinkles that shows up in my face,,i am 27 but i had noticed them 2 years ago..after i quick losing whight because of stress i was in,,i want to fight them by massage i searched and i found tanaka massage in you tube it is in Japanese but translated in English..but it heard it is not good for Wrinkles because massage Especially tanaka massage make them worse,,,i really need to fight them in natural way,,can you show any safe massage that could help me especially wrinkles around the mouth..
Wed, 13 Nov 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi usually around the mouth can be due to xerosis of can be cured by application of moisteriser twice daily and use of astringent and friut packs can cure it.consumption of honey and elovera gel can cure wrinkles on face .if does not cure it use revise cream or try chemical peels
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor