Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Wrinkled, cracked, dry, itchy penis, STD test negative, no relief by monistat oxistat and clotrimazol. Advice?

hello i am 20years old i have a healthy sex partner and i been having this condition on my penis where the head and half the shaft gets very wrinkly cracked dry itchy and burns alot when i wash it with soap it does not purn when i urine or ejaculate and a doctor visit was unhelpfull as all my results came back negative of stds and no anti fungal cream has helped either such as monistat oxistat and clotrimazol please help me on advice
Tue, 1 Apr 2014
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this, it could be local skin abrasion without any specific reason but no need to worry about this stop applying every thing even stop taking any medicine if your are taking orally, just apply "Povidone Oint." and keep the area clean this will be five very soon hope this information helps you have nice day.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor