Wrinkle problem. Clindamycin phosphate and benzoyl peroxide gel help?

hello i am a 42 yr old female and have lots of concerns in wrinkles its getting to me!! im trying the bio oil and well ive used it for almost a week n dont see no rsults what i hate the most is the expression lines and even worse now im seeing that im getting lines were the ends of the lip area is and the under the eyes it looks deep what can i do?? well yea i know plastic surgery would be the best option but its expensive i have one question do you think the clindamycin phosphate and benzoyl peroxide gel would it help with the wrinkles? just wondering cause ive heard the retin a cream has worked with wrinkles???
Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Hello, yes you are right that retin a cream does work in wrincles but for fine wrinkles and it contains tretinoic acid.
But for you i would suggest a botulinum toxin injection by an aesthetic dermatologist which would definately improve your dynamic wrinkles in a week or so. take care