Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Wounds on the legs caused by DVT. Used compressed bandages. Wounds recurring. What to do?

i have two wounds on both my legs which have been caused by DVT,the wound were twice healed by using compressed bandages and again by using inadine gauze,the nurses advised me to wear stockings which i deed,but the wounds keep coming back and now the nurses don't want to help me anymore because they think i am non compliant and now my wounds are becoming worse, odorous,and dark,i am frustrated.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
deep vein thrombosis effecys the blood suply and there are chances of vercose veins and that causes wound in the part
as age increases the immunity decreases and more wory occurs than before
it is better to go to surgeon who can treat vericose veins with laser therapy otherwie it will go on increasing
Answered: Thu, 13 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor