Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Wounds in anus, recurring after treatment, have discomfort while sitting, diagnosed as fissures. Guidance for treatment?

Hi, i have problem in anus , there is woonds are there so cunslted to doctor and after examin he said may be you sleep somewhere due to that some stuck or clots comes in blood vens. He prescrib some heavy antibiotic , cream & medicines that become ok now again after one month samething persist and facing problem this time dr said this fissures, haemorrhoids. Now please guide me what i have to do, its very uncomfort for seating, toilet etc. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Tanvir.
Thanks for query.
You might have two problems either Infected hemorrhoids or Fissure-in-ano.
So it is very important to diagnose perfectly because treatment depends upon the diagnosis.
Consult surgeon and get physically examined.
Avoid constipation and take plenty of water.
In both conditions antibiotic gives temporarily relief.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 24 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor