Would you recommend 7.5 mg of olanzapine to cut back on the sleep hangover effect?

Hi, I m bipolar, and we are switching me from 3 mg risperidone, to 10 mg olanzapine. I have been on risperidone for over 14 years, but was on zyprexa for a few years before that, but I don t remember the dosing I was taking then. I am concerned that I will be dosed to heavily, and will have a sleep hangover , as I took my first dose last night, and feel pretty lethargic right now. I do work full time, and can t afford to feel lethargic. I am on 20 mg of Adderall right now as well, and took that, however, I still feel kind of lethargic. Would you recommend maybe 7.5 mg of olanzapine to cut back on the sleep hangover effect?
Sat, 30 Mar 2019