Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Would you advise for me to use these pills ?

Dear Dr, I would really appreciate if you could answer my query below. I’m 21 year old female and weight 50kg, my height is 5ft 6inch. I understand I’m underweight and need help in gaining weight.i m really concerned and worried about this. I would also like to know about pill which I have come across online known as the Breast actives which increase the size of breast naturally. Would you be able to advice whether it would be advisable for me to use these pills ? Many thanks and kind regards, Maria
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  174
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
I think good diet with appetizer & exercise which builds your pectorlis muscles stronger is the better idea than any medicine . Try to add some weight.
Answered: Sun, 23 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Breast contains lot of fatty tissue. So somw weight gain will help you. And also you are underweight, so try increasing your diet with moderate acitivty including exercise of arms and chest.
Diet should contain good amount of proteins and vitamins as well, not only FAT.
Answered: Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor