Would the sexual stamina decrease with excessive masturbation?

Hi my name is Mahesh , in my past I hadaling my penis & get relax when I can'nt control it. BUt after my marriage , Shall I saticefied my wife or not , I got fear on my sex stamina. ? How long have man stamina in sex intercorse? Actaly 2- 3 time I done asex with my girl friend with using condom. but I had do only rfor 5 to 10 minuts sex, is is correct time of stamina or ? Also, I though my penis having small rather than other ? cause I saw other peoples penis on net . which is very big size? my penis size is 6 to 7 ench when he errect? is it ok. plz give my all quations anwser. my age is 33yrs old, hight is 5.6",62kg weight, healthy .
Tue, 10 Sep 2019
Psychologist 's  Response

Sexual stamina can decrease with excessive masturbation because masturbation is energy consuming and stressful activity.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr K. V. Anand, Psychologist