Would it be safe to drink beer after taking a steroid shot for a wasp sting?

I was stung several times by a wasp yesterday and they gave me a steroid shot which I am also allergic too but the doctor said because of my breathing he had no choice. He told me. the steroid would be in my system 3/4 days. I would like to have a few beers on Friday night and I was wondering if that would be ok? I don t drink very often...maybe 2 days a month but had plans on Friday. I know this may be a stupid question but have to ask.
Wed, 26 Sep 2018

It is not safe to take a beer after steroid which may aggravate peptic ulcer or gastritis or psychosis or fluid retention.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.