Would an anxiety disorder cause BP ? fluctuations in Blood pressure?

My symptoms include: Genera feeling of being unwell in the mornings Activity intolerance (im not out of shape) feel dizzy, fatigue, low bp on physical exerction. nonspecific tremors and dizziness central chest discomfort SOB Fluctuating BP throughout the day from high to low Numbness and tingling in my arms/hands occasionaly. weight gain Im not sure if this is anxiety or typical with anxiety. what do you think it is? is fluctuating bp common at all with anxiety disorders? or should i rule that option out Im currently in the hospital undergoing tests, they cant seem to find out whats wrong with me..but this was one suggestion. please dont tell me to call 911, im here already I have had stress tests..all were unremarkable. I have another to do tommorow. My Bp is low when I stand and High when I am at rest
Sun, 20 Dec 2009