Would air injected directly into the heart kill a person??

Would air injected directly into the heart kill a person?
Sat, 20 Aug 2011
hi,thanks for query.Yes it can.In our circulation system if the air injected in blood or in the system one can be killed instantaneously.Please do not try this risky thing on any body`s advise or experience.This is definitely risky and can lead to problems.
wishing you good health.
maneila's  Response
The legend that a single small bubble (air embolism) in your vein will cause death is a myth. We use bubble studies frequently to evaluate whether the heart has a structural hole where the left side and the right side mix blood. As noted above, a large volume of air would cause a problem.