Would a urine test be able to detect why traces of blood is being found in it?

Is there concern for trace of blood in my urine or any other red flags showing in report? APPEARANCE Sl.Cloudy GRANULAR CASTS [none] /LPF HYALINE CASTS [none] /LPF LEUKOCYTE ESTERASE, URINE Negative SPECIFIC GRAVITY 1.017 SPERM IN URINE [none] TRICHOMONAS [none] URINE BACTERIA [none] URINE BILIRUBIN Negative URINE BLOOD Small URINE COLOR Yellow URINE EPITH CELLS Few URINE GLUCOSE Negative mg/dl URINE KETONES Negative mg/dl URINE MUCOUS Present URINE NITRITE Negative URINE PH 6 5-7 Details URINE PROTEIN Negative mg/dl URINE RBC CASTS [none] /LPF URINE RBC/HPF 6-10 /HPF
Tue, 12 Feb 2019
Hello welcome to the health care magic

Your urine shows only trace amount of blood.

Kindly mention me your clinical complaint so that I can comment further.

Acute urinary tract infection or urethritis can be causative factor if urine shows pus cells as well.

Repeat urine routine microscopic examination.

If infection is the cause than antibiotic course needed

If spasmodic pain associated than x ray KUB needed

Hope your concern solved

Consult physician for examination if bleeding continues than you might need further work up in form of USG pelvis or x ray.