Would MRI done for back pain during pregnancy be harmful to the baby?

DEAR SIR MY WIFE IS 8 MONTHS PREGNANT AND HAVING SEVERE BACK PAIN IN RIGHT SIDE OF THE HIP JOINT. SHE WAS REFERED TO ORTHO DR. SHE WAS ASKED TO TAKE BLOOD TEST AND URINE TEST. TEST RESULTS ARE SHOWN BELOW A. SUGAR IS NORMAL, B. WBC IS 11130 CELLS/CU.MM, C. ESR 1 HR IS 108 MM, D. CRP IS 48, E. RF-LATEX IS 20, F. NEUTROPHILIS IS 77%, G. LYMPHOCYTES IS 9%, AFTER SEEING THE RESULTS DR ADVISED TO TAKE MRI SCAN IN PELVIS JOINT AREA. KINDLY ADVICE ME SIR ABOUT THE RESULT AND ALSO WHETHER MRI TAKEN DURING PREGNANCY WILL HARMFUL TO BABY THANKS AND REGARDS RADHAKRISHNAN
Wed, 10 Jun 2015