Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Worry about mouth cancer, what can i do ?

hi. i eat gutka for last 5 years and now stopped it. i met 2 ent specialist and they orally examined a lump under my tongue near my gums but told me there is nothing to worry about .. but still i am worried what can i do
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  318
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dentist 's  Response
hello sikander,
first i appreciate you for stopping the habit of taking gutka, good! you may not worry until there is no ulceration, pain and growth in that lump. if you notice any of these please immediately refer a dentist, if possible an ORAL PATHOLOGIST (MDS) . take good care of your health. avoid tobacco
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor