Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Worried about penis size, pleas help me out

Hi i m Haris i m feeling so bad .because i have small penis . i am 22 years old and mine penis size is still 4 inches nd not growing as well .pleas help me out.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  566
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
This size of your penis now will be the size it remains.

~Dr. Lips~
Answered: Tue, 19 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Sexual weakness is a problem which can bring many social problems in daily life too. Generally people think of only psychological or general...
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
Hi, Harris,
welcome to health care magic forum,
no medicine can increase you penis size, it's natural and there is no effect of penis size on sexual life...
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor