Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Womb analysis shows bacteria. Prostate analysis shows staphylococcus and streptococcus. Did partner have another sexual relation?

hello there ,i have a problem with prostat , senile prostatic hyperplasia i`m 4 years old , i have partner girlfriend who has some maioma in her womb , she is 45 years old too , she made analaysis they found 4 kind of bacteria on her (1- CANDIDA 2- ESHERICHIA 3-ENTEROCOCCUS 4- UREAPLASMA ) and i have made analysis also found (garderella ) and in prostat juice found staphelococcus apedrmedis and streptococcus my question is does it mean that my partner has another sexual relation ? because we didn`t use candom during sex ... thanks for answering me
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello.the bacteria present over ur partner is not a pathologicall bacyeria.staphlyococcus and streptococcus doesnt indicate mere womb analyasis we cannot judge it as std
Answered: Sun, 11 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor