Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Without undergoing any surgical procedure how can a abortion be done ?

Dont want to operate surgically. I had eaten mtp pill. I dont want to go for surgical abortion . So what i can do best for abortion..please help me.. I had eaten mtp pill after 56 days of sex without missing any periods but my first period cycle was 10 days late. I dont want to go for surgical procedure. please help me how can i abort.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi ...., Do not get frightened of surgical procedure, suction evacuation means they will evacuated the contents of product of conception by suction through the cervical opening.., they wont open your abdomen surgically as you feel..., in DC also same way, they use curettage to evacuate the contents of uterus.. take counseling of gynecologist... do not post pone the things and worsen your condition...
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor