Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

With whom should i consult for sperm motility ?

My sperm count is low it's 55% I want to see a doctor so which types Speciality I have to see?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Sep 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  192
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.see you have to concern gynecologist for that.also take sunflower seed which is good for you.
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi Narendra,thanks for query.You can either consult a general surgeon or urologist,who can help.You meed some investigation like blood sugar,blood counts,ultrasound of scrotum after proper examination.Take good healthy diet and do regular exercise.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor