Will the kidney stone pass with fluid ingestion?

i am suffering from 6mm kidney stone on right side of the kidney. doctor as asked me to take lot of water, tender coconut water and have told it wil come out. I am taking spasmo prvoxyn pain killers...but its been 8 days now..stone has not come out and pain is stil thr....
Mon, 21 Nov 2016
Urologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM. As an Urologist,i can understand your anxiety.
You've not given details of the stone position in the kidney.
Have you had stone formation or treatment in the past.?
You need to take a medicine to shrink the size of the stone.
So take Potassium Magnesium Citrate tablets twice daily.
Gradually the stone starts to shrink and should flush out with fluid intake of 15 glasses daily. Coconut water may be stopped.
If you've any doubts,send it as a direct question to me,with all reports.
Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.