Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Will the fleshy thing coming out of the vagina after accidentally putting toothbrush make me infertile ?

something came out my vagina im wondering could it make me not have kids. hi i stuck a toothbrush in my vagina when i was 11 and right after i went to the bathroom and peed an something kind of little pink thing came out my vagina it was kind of meaty like a little peice of meat..what could it be im wondering could that make me infertile
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  992
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, this is nothing but prolapse uterus. in such type of condition utrrus or some part of uterus comes out from vagina, ude to loose attachment of it in abdomen. it will be infected, you should grt one sonography ,discuss it with your doc start proper treatment, it is curable. so do not worry , this is not cause of infertility.
Dr aseem 9982583020
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor