Will the bump of my baby go away which is caused by a fall ?

14 month baby tripped and fell and hurt herself just on the left side of her left eye. Instantly there was a huge bump. We tried applying ice, but not continuously as she kept pushing us away. Baby cried and had milk and went to sleep an hour later. Bump still present. GAve her homoeopathic Arnica 30. What to expect by tomorrow? and how to deal with it now? worried mom
Mon, 16 Jan 2012
helo
donot neglect any injury in baby.go and consult your ophthalmologist and get her fundus and vision checked.
by
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi Welcome to Healthcare Magic

As the injury is near eyes , special care must be taken.. the injured area will be swollen due to accumulation of blood.. since there is no open wound, not much to worry.. but baby need to be clinically examined and evaluated..