Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

138 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Will the bump of my baby go away which is caused by a fall ?

14 month baby tripped and fell and hurt herself just on the left side of her left eye. Instantly there was a huge bump. We tried applying ice, but not continuously as she kept pushing us away. Baby cried and had milk and went to sleep an hour later. Bump still present. GAve her homoeopathic Arnica 30. What to expect by tomorrow? and how to deal with it now? worried mom
Mon, 16 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
  User's Response
donot neglect any injury in baby.go and consult your ophthalmologist and get her fundus and vision checked.
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi Welcome to Healthcare Magic

As the injury is near eyes , special care must be taken.. the injured area will be swollen due to accumulation of blood.. since there is no open wound, not much to worry.. but baby need to be clinically examined and evaluated..
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

dear sir,my 3 years old baby had a fall 6 moths a go and had a bump.still there is a hard knot under the skin and that area is darken. why is that? will that hard knot/bump will be there? will it cause any thing like a cancer or some severe problem? thanks

doctor1 MD

my 11 month old baby has a pimple like bump on his head and it keeps itching him. i also noticed another one appearing .the first one looks like its healing .What could be the cause of this?

doctor1 MD

My 2 month on has had a light colored purple bump on the inside of his lip and that side of his lip is swollen. It has been like this for about a week. Could it be he just banged his lip with his fist? How long should it take for the swelling to go down