Will taking all the tablets together cause any side effects?

Hi, I went for a LFT yesterday and found out that my Direct Bilirubin is 0.40, Serum SGOT ( AST & ALT) is 92 and 103 respectively. My Alkaline Phosphatase is also 206 with an A/G ratio of 1.72. I am simultaneously taking some other tablets for my cold and fever. My WBC count is 11140, Neutrophils of 76.6, Lymphocytes of 15.1, Absolute Eosinophil count of 490 ans an ESR of 13. The above figures i quoted are from my Hematology report and which jumped out from all the others as these were out of range. Doctor advised me Ursocol 150 for my Liver today as well as asked me to continue the other medications. The other medicines are Kefpod - AZ 250, Complete - TD and Levocetrizine Tablets (Teczine 5mg). Now my question is, will taking all this tablets together have any side effects? I am 29 years old and I drink and Smoke.
Thu, 26 Sep 2019