Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Will super growth natural products help child increase height?

I have a15yr daughter, she is 4ft 9 inch tall. Will super growth natural product help her grow? She had her first menstrual period when she was 13yrs old. Her mother is 5ft and her father is 5ft 8inch tall. When she was 11yrs 7months she had a bone age of 12 4/12 yrs mean for age 147.2 mo. Please advice what can we do to help her grow? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thank you for your query.

At the outset let me advise you not to go for so claimed "super growth natural products" which have no role in increasing height. The final height of a child shall depend on the height of the parents (from whom the child has got the genes) and the nutrition. It is not uncommon to find children being taller than their parents with improvement in the nutrition. Nutrition here implies having a well-balanced diet rather than junk food.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.


Answered: Sat, 10 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor