Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Will sperms entering through the means of water make me pregnant?

i m 18, my bf ws naked ,i ws on my jeans n panty, he ws hitting me..when he had precum he stopd and strtd using his own hand .thn latr washd. He did nt penetrate dirctlybut my jeans got wet .thn he rubbd his penis btwen my boobs i dnt knw weathr the semen or the sperm came out or nt. Aftr 1 hr i washd my chest area. The watr ran into my vagina .! Wil get pregnant? M scared. Shud i take i pil?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  360
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You had a contact not sex with your boyfriend.And your cloths got wet.But most likely it may be due to your vaginal secretions and not due to semen. Normally pregnancy results only when semen is emitted deep in to the vagina.So you need not worry If at all you are so much curious about it you can take pills.or get pregnancy test done by Urine examination.
Answered: Wed, 3 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor