Will sipping cause any effect on the uterus ?

vil sipping coz ny effect 2 d uterus????
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
's  Response
vil skipping coz ny effect 2 d uterus????????

hi, i m 26 yr unmarried girl. sir have got selected in govt job for which i have to do the medical fitness test. doctor examine and advise me to do the cect test bcoz they told me some mass in uretus.plz tell me what is the cause and what are the effect

Hi Doctor, My name is XXXXXXX and am 29 year old,I got married a one and half year back,after 5 months we start trying for baby,but could not concieve,recently my wife got infection of tb in uterus,then doctor told me to get dtected my semen,and in which I found mycobacterial tb infection that was very shoct to me,cause I am very health conscious person not having aany medical history before,therefore I want to know,is this infection completely curable in both of us case,and anti tb medicine will not effect on my sperm count and motility,and this infection is very common in india-also let me know the duration of the treatme Hi Doctor, My name is Sam and I’m 31 year old, I got married a 2 year back, after 1 months we start trying for baby, but could not concieve, recently my wife got infection of tb in uterus. Is there any chance to spreading my wife TB infection to me?

I am 20 years old girl born in 1994.... For losing my 80kg weight i started rope jumping since from 3 4 days nd i feel pain in lateral side of abdomen i want to ask that is rope jumping is healthy or is it having any harmful effects like on utrerus or for future pregnancy or on marriage??

Recent questions on  Uterus

Hello, I had undergone Follicular study on 16th day and 18th day. Uterus Size 48x48x57. Endometrium: Right ovary-27x34x31 Left Ovary-29x26x21. Myometrium: RO-15.1, LO-8.1. 16th day: Endometrial reaction:10.6mm RO:18x20, under this they put one circle and they darkened the bottom side. LO:5x5 under the LO they put 4 within circle. 18th day: Endometrial reaction:10.6mm, RO:21x21 Irregular whils,Internal echoes then they had drawn one symbol then under that 12x12. LO:12x12 No fluid. can you please explain me what does it mean and what should i Do?

Hi I am a 43 year old Indian married women with two kids of age 14 and 10, I have a history of hormonal imbalnce, Strong PMS & irregular periods through out, otherwise no other health problem, one year back I have removed Mirena because of continuous bloating in abdomen and tenderness and pain in breast, no other side effects during 5 years of usage.8 days back I have gone through my first D&C because of 7 weeks unwanted pregnancy due to contraceptive failure. During the screening I am detected with a fibroid sized 2.4X1.6 Cm in in the anterior myometrium of the uterus . Please suggest me an oral contraceptive which can reduce my PMS as well and can support my age and newly discovered Fibroid. I have heared about Yasmin or Yaz with anti bloating properties, Please suggest, I want to consult an Indian Dr. due to availability of medicines.

I have flank discomfort in both sides a full feeling . I had a swelled kidney 1 year ago due to my uterus being enlarged and pushing on it . I had a hysterectomy ...everything removed . I had my blood checked 2 times after my operation to see how my kidney function was and 1 year ago they said it was fine. I have had at least 3 bladder infections in the last year also. Most recently in the Spring of 2012 . I have the full feeling on both sides and sometimes a crampy feeling .

Why do I have pain in the bladder area and irritation in the vagina after sex it lasts for days. Iam 80 years old

What should be the normal cervical length during each stage of pregnancy?

Hi doctor, I have PCOD and prominent symptoms of it like facial hairs, lethargy , thinning of hair, irregular period with gaps of 2-3 months usually. I already have a kid of 10 years and my age is 38 years. I am quite heavy with 80 kgs weight as...