Will sipping cause any effect on the uterus ?

vil sipping coz ny effect 2 d uterus????
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
's  Response
vil skipping coz ny effect 2 d uterus????????

hi, i m 26 yr unmarried girl. sir have got selected in govt job for which i have to do the medical fitness test. doctor examine and advise me to do the cect test bcoz they told me some mass in uretus.plz tell me what is the cause and what are the effect

Hi Doctor, My name is XXXXXXX and am 29 year old,I got married a one and half year back,after 5 months we start trying for baby,but could not concieve,recently my wife got infection of tb in uterus,then doctor told me to get dtected my semen,and in which I found mycobacterial tb infection that was very shoct to me,cause I am very health conscious person not having aany medical history before,therefore I want to know,is this infection completely curable in both of us case,and anti tb medicine will not effect on my sperm count and motility,and this infection is very common in india-also let me know the duration of the treatme Hi Doctor, My name is Sam and I’m 31 year old, I got married a 2 year back, after 1 months we start trying for baby, but could not concieve, recently my wife got infection of tb in uterus. Is there any chance to spreading my wife TB infection to me?

I am 20 years old girl born in 1994.... For losing my 80kg weight i started rope jumping since from 3 4 days nd i feel pain in lateral side of abdomen i want to ask that is rope jumping is healthy or is it having any harmful effects like on utrerus or for future pregnancy or on marriage??

Recent questions on  Uterus

I missed my my period last month went to the doctor .did all tests.no pregnancy .uterus empty. i was prescribed Primolut N 1 tablet 3 times for 5 days. i am now 3 days after this course still no period but a few drops of blood and clots.. what should i do??

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... suffering from kidney problems since 2003. There are cyst & stone in both of my kidneys. I have also thyroid problems, under medication. In 2007, I had a Hysterectomy surgery for fibroid uterus. I have seviour pains in my back which is coming in the lower abdominal areas and maximum pain is in the left side and it is sometimes really un tolerable. Feeling very week and full body swells. My blood pressure are fluctuating, occasional bleeding from nose, having fever and occasional rashes on the skin also a problem. Sometimes, can not walk due to swollen feet.I don't know whether I have to go to a nephrologyst or I need a Urologyst for my cases) Pls advice.Grateful for all your cooperation in advance.

With best regards

Elizabeth, Age: 43,

I Have recently had a transvaginal scan and the results revealed my uterus is anteverted and normal in size with a uniform myometrial and endometrial thickness. Endometrial thickness is within normal limits. There also showed chronic hydrosalpinx on left tube measuring 5.8 x 4.5cms. Is it possible for You to please explain using dummy medical terms and help me understand in more details. Thank you

hello sir, if uterus size in 77mmx57mmx49mm and funds area anteriorly shows a myoma, which is protruding out of myometrium.and size of the mass is approximately 23mmx23mm.and endometrial thichness is 4mm,,is trere operation needed or it can be cured by medicine??

Why do I have pain in the bladder area and irritation in the vagina after sex it lasts for days. Iam 80 years old

What should be the normal cervical length during each stage of pregnancy?

Hi doctor, I have PCOD and prominent symptoms of it like facial hairs, lethargy , thinning of hair, irregular period with gaps of 2-3 months usually. I already have a kid of 10 years and my age is 38 years. I am quite heavy with 80 kgs weight as...