Will sipping cause any effect on the uterus ?

vil sipping coz ny effect 2 d uterus????
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
vil skipping coz ny effect 2 d uterus????????

hi, i m 26 yr unmarried girl. sir have got selected in govt job for which i have to do the medical fitness test. doctor examine and advise me to do the cect test bcoz they told me some mass in uretus.plz tell me what is the cause and what are the effect

Hi Doctor, My name is XXXXXXX and am 29 year old,I got married a one and half year back,after 5 months we start trying for baby,but could not concieve,recently my wife got infection of tb in uterus,then doctor told me to get dtected my semen,and in which I found mycobacterial tb infection that was very shoct to me,cause I am very health conscious person not having aany medical history before,therefore I want to know,is this infection completely curable in both of us case,and anti tb medicine will not effect on my sperm count and motility,and this infection is very common in india-also let me know the duration of the treatme Hi Doctor, My name is Sam and I’m 31 year old, I got married a 2 year back, after 1 months we start trying for baby, but could not concieve, recently my wife got infection of tb in uterus. Is there any chance to spreading my wife TB infection to me?

I am 20 years old girl born in 1994.... For losing my 80kg weight i started rope jumping since from 3 4 days nd i feel pain in lateral side of abdomen i want to ask that is rope jumping is healthy or is it having any harmful effects like on utrerus or for future pregnancy or on marriage??

Recent questions on Uterus

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...
I am 42 years old female, got married its been 1 1/2 year, its been two years i have consistent urine infection problem, its been a year I was operated for a fybroid on the uterus, for 2 months I was ok, again the problem started, my urethera burns like anything, i sit in the bathroom whole night and keep on drinking water, I cannot pee properly, i am constipated all the time, for that I have to take supplement, my stomach swells, have pain in the rectum, its been 2 years I am on antibiotic, now the doctor has given me Enantone 3,75, after taking the 1st injection, I still had my periods, infact the period is not finishing, I am so scared whats wrong with me, I exercise regularly, he thinks I have Endometriosis, I want to have a baby, what should I do

I am 53 years old ive been told i need a complete hysterectomy and reconstructive surgery my uterus bladder and rectomy are all meeting when my uterus tend to fall out i loose my voice and have trouble breathing can you tell me how these could be related

Hello, I have a problem in my uterus. i normally have sharp pain on the side of my abdomen when i am towards ovulation. Can you please make me understand what could be causing this. Last month i had to see the doctor though he wasn t a gynae. He said he saw something in my uterus and he thought i was pregnant. I did the test and it all came back negative and after 2wks i got my period. So my question is do u think i have some kind of growth in my uterus? please give me a detailed answer. Kind regards..

hi! i m 33 weeks and 4 days pregnant, yesterday i have a u/s appointment on my OB, she just found out just yesterday that i have a subserous fibroids on the side of my uterus measures about 6.7 cm, what are the complication or treats during my delivery, do i really need to worry about it? would it be shrink after delivery? hope u can give me some pointers to ease my worry.

Why do I have pain in the bladder area and irritation in the vagina after sex it lasts for days. Iam 80 years old

What should be the normal cervical length during each stage of pregnancy?

Hi doctor, I have PCOD and prominent symptoms of it like facial hairs, lethargy , thinning of hair, irregular period with gaps of 2-3 months usually. I already have a kid of 10 years and my age is 38 years. I am quite heavy with 80 kgs weight as...