Will nitrous oxide affect fetus in pregnancy ?

I am five weeks pregnant just found out. I am a dental asssistant, and have been assisting in nitrous oxide. Will this effect my baby. Or is it too early.? Freaking out!
Fri, 6 Sep 2013
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
The amount of nitrous oxide you will inhale whilst assisting will not be a dangerous amount.
Therefore, I can reassure you that your baby will be safe.
Dr K A Pottinger

OBGYN Dr. Minoo Bhagia's  Response
It is controversial , the gas is used in last trimester for painless delivery but some say that prolonged use can cause adverse effect on DNA production so you never know but I have seen all dental surgeons delivering normal babies.i don't think yours is 'prolonged use'.
best wishes
cheers