Will my penis size increase which is 4.7 inch long now ?

Hi am Feroz Khan, I am 23 years old and my is 4.7 inches long. Will it grow larger or it is normal?
Thu, 19 Jan 2012
hi
u dont need to worry
u have normal size
size doesnot play more role in ur sex pleasure
chances of gowing large is rare

my penis is very short and my age is 24 pleas give me my penis so long sonthig 8-9 inch

dear sir my name is rahul i hav very small penis its 5inch i rly cnt satisfy my girl frnd cause it cnt stand too long time an it very thin

I am 13 years old but my penis size is only 1inch(flaccid) and 2 inches(erect). I feel very ashamed infront of my friends when the talk about these things. I am not able to ask about this to my family and so i want something(to increase penis size) which i can try at home and my family members wouldn t come to know about it.