Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Will my girlfriend become pregnant after having sex?

Hi this is raj.i have one doubt pls clarify, I had sex with my girl frnd last month in one day three times. My first Qstn is? 1. she will get pregenecy or not possible? 2. THe she is not yet getting periods, but she is period date is this month 5th but not yet coming.
Asked On : Tue, 11 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  234
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Hello Raj,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
there have a chance.. wait for another few days then do a home pregnancy test .. if your girl friend period regular then there have a chance ... if you need quick turnaround you can do blood test ..
I hope I have answered your question
Best of luck
Answered: Tue, 18 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Pregnancy is possible.If the periods are missed best thing is to get the urine pregnancy test done which will clear the doubt,Good luck.
Answered: Mon, 12 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor