Will masturbation daily results in back problems ?

will masturbation daily results in back problems ?
Wed, 18 May 2011
hi
there is no relation with back pains but possition you take during or your work place is the matter.

Hi, I m 27 years old (female).I have been masturbating since past 1.5 years.I faced some back pain issues after the first six months.Recently,I have started to have pain in the arms on and off. Are these the result of masturbation.I feel fatigued all the time. The problem is that it has become a habit now(I m single) and I m not able to get rid of this habit now.

I am addicted to masturbation and whenever i watch anything arousing semen starts to come out automatically, and then it results in me ending up masturbating. Recently I started to have a back and scrotum pain and read something on net that masturbation leads to infection in spine and may lead to severe problems. I am about to marry someone and don t want all these problems in my married life, also i wish to enjoy a healthy sex life with my wife but in current situation everything seems impossible to me. As in this situation i would ejaculate even before penetrating her. Also i don t want to ejaculate to early otherwise i wont be able to satisfy her sexual needs. I am going through a lot of mental tension because of all this. Please help

Hi sir. I am 21 now. I have been musterbating one or even two a day since 14 year age. Now I am suffering from some problems. 1. Erectile dysfuncton 2. when my penis shrinks after erection, one or two drops of semen appears at the tip and semen looks like liquidy. 3. My penis is not strong enough as like a 21 years man have. Are these problems results from musterbation? what can I do now to go back to my normal sexual life? please advise me!