Owl Image

Will it mean that I am pregnant if i experience headache, nausea as early as a week after insemination ?

Last week I had two at home inseminations and hoping to become pregnant About 5 days after the first try I have the feeling of my period which I ended just before I started the insems headache and a bit neaseas Is it possible conception was already acheived About 6 days ago I started doing at home inseminations (2x) and about 4 days later I started having the feeling of gettin my period. However, my periods of very predictable and come the same time every month (I just ended before I started doing insems) Its been almost a week since the first insemination and I have achy feeling in my pelvic area, headache, alittle neaseas and tired (but I am always tired because I am military) Could there be a chance I am already feeling symptoms of pregnancy or my body is reacting to the possible conception?
Sat, 28 Jan 2012