Owl Image

Will it cause any side effects if I take the LIV52DS tablets regularly as a daily usage ?

Hi, I was affected with jaundice and my billurubin level was 5. For past 4 months,I am continuosly taking LIV52DS tablets, one time twice daily. My recent blood tests has shown that my billurubin level has come to normal. Should I continue taking LIV52DS tablets ? Will it cause any side effects if I take the LIV52DS tablets regularly as a daily usage? Your advise will be highly appreciated. Thanks, Sairanjit
Tue, 26 Apr 2011