Will it be safe and effective to take Lisinopril 40 mg for high BP?

I take a total of 80 mg of Lisinopril, 40 mg twice a day. My bp still runs high. I suffer from severe fatigue all the time along with sinus headaches. What can I take for the congestion and headaches? It seems like every medication I take has so many side effects that I have to take medicine for the side effects. My doctor has prescribed clonidine along with the lisinopril but I can't function during the day when I take the clonidine, it makes me sleepy, weak, and my muscle and bones hurt. I am also taking hydrochlorthiazide (the strongest allowed). My medication has been changed so many times I am ready to give up and stop taking the meds altogether!
Fri, 27 May 2016