Owl Image

Will it be possible to regulate periods by using femilon tablets ?

hi doctor i used femilon tablets once and had the period. my VOG directed me to continue that tablet for 3 months to regulate my cycle.. but i used only once . just i finished my periods, after 5 days i had period again after i carried a heavy matress.. that means one month i had 2 periods, after that i didnt get any period for 3 months.. i am not pregnant too.. my question is may i use familon tablet for another 2 months to get my period regular?
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.see femilon tablet is just like oral pills.and its for prevention of pregnancy,or also for irregular cycle,usualy it dose take on tab daily without missing.if you stop the medicine you get periods in next day.
for coming periods you take t.devary(10mg) one tab three time for 3 days.after stop the medicine you get your period in 2 to 3 days.after your period come then on 5th day of your period you take t.femilon regular for regularise your cycle for 3 months.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in