Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Will it be possible to cure neurology problem through ayurveda medicines ?

Hello Sir , My Self M.Tulasi Ram iam writing this mail from chennai,Iam working As a software Engineer In one MNC Comapny. Sir the Problem is I have Brother name Is M.Siva Reddy Age 32 Years .He is Completed his Graduation . Now The problem is Since 4 Yrs he is facing one Problem , he is having Nuralogy Problem that is he doesn t have energy in his hands and shoulders , he is unable to do any physical relted works, the energy levels are reducing day by day and the pain is increasing ,the problem is from his shoulder to his stomach he does not have energy after he did some work even he cant wash his face also..he is doing agriculture related works in my home town and single .and he will take healthy food also but there is no use ...for this problem..and the hands are become thin day by day ... We consult Bangalore St Jhons Hospitals Nuralogy dept Doctors they are saying there is no specific treatment for this problem what he can do is he has to take good energy food and he has to do regular excersie and has to save his energy that means he has to do work at the same time he has to take rest also both should do this The doctors are sugested for us...for this i searched in google i found Your Name.. Now I wolud like to know sir is there any treatment for this problem to solve my brothers problem? Now iam Lokking some good ayurvedic hospitals or doctors or some thing else?to solve his problem? Please do need full sir... Iam waiting for your valubule comments ... Thanks & Regards M.Tulasi Ram
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Dear Mr Tulsi Ram,
Have the doctors given any diagnosis for the condition? Homeopathy does have solution for such conditions, but the scope would vary in different cases.
I would suggest you to take him along with all the reports to an experienced homeopath, who after examining him would be in a better position to prescribe and guide you !!!
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Tulsi Ram ji
I believe this case to be of Progressive Muscular atrophy as there is wasting and loss of tone. But the cause for pain is to be ascertained, what type of pain and at which location pain is there, is there tenderness also. Any way in this type of situation Ayurveda is a big help and offers complete cure. Let me know the exact situation at the moment along with reports and diagnosis made. I will suggest in detail.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor