Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Will it be helpful?

My doctor has prescribed a medicine called diprovate Plus to my wife who is suffereing from acute haurfall. can it be helpful
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  320
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
dear welcome to healthcaremagic
I suggest you taking herbal preparation for control of hair fall
Ayurvedic drugs are very successive for treating of hair fall problem without side effcts
your herbal shampoos, hair oil ans some oral drugs for complete therapy then you will get solution
like available product
Mahabhringaraj Tail
Tab hairbac
Shyamala Shampoo
contact your nearest ayurvedic physician for details
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor