Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Will it affect the sex life if one does not wear underwear ?

Hi doctor my age is 21 height 6 feet weight 104Kg slighlty round belly I used to take bath without wearing under wear I want to know will it affect my sex organ growth or its working in any way
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
you bath naked have no impact in sex organ.but the weight you have given can create problem in sex. your ideal weight should be between60 to 70 kg. U have to loose weight which can prevent you from various diseases which are created due to over weight,obesity
Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello Anil;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Taking bath without under wear will not have any sort of bad effect on your sex organ functioning as well as the growth as the maximum growth has taken place and working is in no way related to washing.It will help you maintain a better cleanliness.
Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor