Will it affect the HIV test to g6pd patients ?

doc,i am a g6pd patients,so dat will affect the hiv testing result of i done?
Mon, 2 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
hi
g6pd and hiv both r different thing
it will not affect ur hiv test result
u must tell every doctor about ur g6pd and
have list of medicine not to be taken

doc,i am a g6pd patients,soo dat will affect the hiv testing result of i done?

Hi doctor, i got my HIV test is nonreactive . They say : patient nonreactive for HIV antibody may be infected but have not yet seroconverted. If a nonreactive result seems inconsistent with the clinical setting, resubmit new specimen for retest in 1-3 months. I did this test a year almost 13 months after exposure. Do I need make another test? Is this test is accurate?

hello, about blood diseases : I have G6PD anemia and my wife has G6PD anemia too. the sickling test result is male = 0.3 U/G Hb, female 0.4 U/G Hb in result written the normal rate is ( 4.5 - 13.5 U/G Hb) do yo advice me to continue life and marry ? dependence on G6PD result , is there problems on children in future ? thank you so much.

Recent questions on  HIV

hi, im 17 and ive had sex before about 3 months ago i had unprotected sex about 2 months later to now i started feeling like pee was stuck in my shaft no matter how many times i pee, it doesnt burn when i pee and i think tthere was white/cream on the top of my penis and both sides of my penis hole get stuck together too, im not sure if i have an std please help?

Im after some advise really
Im 24 I have been having chemotherapy for hodgkins lymphoma for the last 3 years and last september i had a bone marrow transplant from donor cells, all through the treatment i was still having my periods but last year they put me on a tablet which stopped me from bleeding as it was too dangerous. when i stopped this tablet at christmas time i bleed but havent since. the doctors are still hopeful my periods will return and have said i can start taking my contraceptive pill as soon as they do but me and my boyfriend of 4 years both hate using condoms and get no enjoyment out of them and therefore we havent been having a love life really and i dont want to wait up to the year the hospital is saying what are my options?

Im having constant head aces. Lower Back aces. No ministration. 2weeks late. Used condoms with my husband could I be pregnant or something else. Been having pain sinve last Friday. Im 2months postpardum with possible thyroid issues. Now incontanance

before 8 months i had a sexual contact with prostitute girl without condam, and after 15 days i had pain in my panis and headche to till today.but i did HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases of blood test 2 times nothing can be found,so here iam wondering for good suggestion,can you help me?

I just had a mutual masturbation session with a sex worker However she removed her hand from inside her vagina and used it roughly on my penis in a hand job Can I get HIV from this means which I was not able to stop after it occurred to me ?

i bought food the food was in a container with a plastic at the top covering the container how ever i notice the plastic on 1 container was slightly open on a container with food inside any RISK for hiv hep b,c

Dear doctor thanks for your valuable reply however my further query is for last two weeks I have a mild rash under my eye which is persistent and is not going away...I had read somewhere in the webmd website that facial rashes are the first sign...