• question-icon

Will i become pregnant after having unprotected sex at the end of my period?

I just ended my period two days ago but then i had unprotected sex, should i be worried about getting pregnant

Wed, 25 Apr 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai, You need not worry about getting pregnancy as you had unprotected sex on the last part of your cycle. The chance of getting pregnant is 0, as the ovulation occurs only during the middle of the cycle. But the thing is, do'nt repeat the same as you are in high risk of STD through your unprotected sex. Be careful as you are too young. Instead of getting screamed after contact, be shrewd and wise.
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. (Prof). Ram's  Response
IF YOU DID SEX WITHIN02 DAYS OF UR PERIOD THEN IT IS NOT PROBLEM YOUR CHANCE OF GETTING PREGNANCY IS LESS BUT STDS AND HIV MAY BE A FACTOR IF PARTNER INFECTED
Dr. Chandra,
Homeopath
's
 Response
hello
if you have period two days back and have sex. the chance of pregnancy is less. the safe period is 5days after and before period if you have regular pregnancy.
good health.
Raksha's  Response
Yes, this happened with me and my girl once, came here, read up on other sources and deemed it unwise for her not to take a Plan B if we weren't ready for a pregnancy. Given the average period(bleeding) is 6 days, 2 days after made it day 8, on a 28 day cycle you would release an egg around day 12-14. Sperm can survive long enough to inseminate. My advice is to take a plan b now while there's still time. I'll post links to our questions